Questions to Ask Ur Crush
You can use questions to get to know your crush! Simply know the right questions to ask, and you two will be chatting in no time. Read this article and find out the top questions to ask to get your crush's attention, learn more about her and keep the conversation going!
Talking to your crush can be nerve-wracking. But if you can find a way to get past those nerves and strike up a conversation, you might end up forming a connection with your crush.
Here are some great starter questions you could ask your crush to get the conversation going;
- If you were a musician, what kind of songs would you sing?
- Do you believe in destiny? Or do you create your destiny?
- Are you superstitious about anything?
- If you could go out with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
- Have you ever thought about going into politics?
- Do you have a large friend group or a small, close-knit group of friends?
- If you could switch genders for a whole day, what would you do?
- Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
- Do you often say what's on your mind without thinking about it?
- How do you say calm in tough situations?
You could also add in some funny questions to lighten the mood. Try and get them to laugh and remain entertained.
This way, the conversation won't come off as boring.
Don't forget to talk about yourself as well. If you're also sharing information, it'll be easier for them to tell you important things about themselves.
Questions to Get to Know Your Crush
If you want to get to know your crush better, you have to know the right questions to ask. You can't outrightly ask sensitive or intrusive questions. Instead, it would help if you asked casual questions with serious undertones. These questions should be casual enough that your crush doesn't get uncomfortable but deep enough that you can get to know and understand them a little better.
Remember that you're not interviewing them; it's a conversation. Try to answer questions they ask too. And don't be in a rush to ask things, listen to them, talk and let the conversation flow from there.
Also, try to avoid questions with one-word answers, making the conversation appear boring and repetitive.
Here are some cool questions to use to get to know your crush;
- Do you feel happiest spending time with your family, your friends, or your partner?
- What is your dream job?
- Do people often go to you for advice?
- Would you pick money over love?
- If you had only one month left to live, what would you do?
- Are you a sports lover? If yes, have you ever dreamed of performing at the Olympics?
- What was the most influential year in your life?
- If you could become skilled in anything, what would you choose!
- Would you choose to live forever and be poor, die young, and have all the money you want?
- Do you value fame over money?
Questions to Ask Your Crush to See if They Like You
Sometimes, it can be scary to ask someone if they like you back outrightly. This could be because you're afraid of rejection, or maybe you're just shy. Either way, finding out whether or not your crush likes you can be hard!
Luckily, we have an easier method you can use. These sly questions will help you know if your crush likes you back or not. They'll also help you see whether there's any chemistry between the two of you. They include;
- What do you fear the most in life?
- What's your idea of the perfect present?
- Do you prefer to read books or watch movies?
- How long did your longest relationship last?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you have a pet? If no, do you want to have one?
- What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
- Do you enjoy spending time alone, or are you more of a party person?
- What's the weirdest thing you find attractive?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
These questions will alert you to how similar you and your crush are. It's always great if you share a lot of interests. On the other hand, you don't want to date someone who behaves very similar to you as your personalities might clash.
Questions to Ask Your Crush to Get to Know Them Better
If you want your relationship with your crush to grow to something bigger, you must know how to talk to them and get to know them.
You must get to know them properly. This way, you'll know whether or not they're a good fit for you.
However, it can be hard to come up with the right questions to ask them. You have to ensure that your questions are deep enough not to feel basic but casual enough not to feel intrusive. You also have to ensure that you're not focusing on just one topic, so you don't bore them.
To assist you, we've compiled some great questions you can ask your crush to get to know them better;
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- Have you ever traveled to other countries?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Do you consider yourself to be a funny person?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Is there any special or weird thing about you?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you play any sports?
- What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
- Are you interested in Astrology?
Questions to Ask Your Crush While Playing 20 Questions
When talking to your crush for the first time, you have to find new, interesting ways to get to know them. One of the best ways of doing this by asking questions. And what better way to ask questions than through a game.
With 20 questions, you could learn lots of new, interesting facts about your crush. The game is simple; you ask a question, they answer and ask you third own question. It's fun and helps build up the conversation.
There are lots of casual, interesting questions to ask your crush while playing 20 questions, such as;
- Do you think it's weird to double text people?
- Would you rather hang out with your significant other or your friends?
- Who are you in your friend group? i.e., the smart one, the funny one, the serious one, etc.
- What's one thing that can always make you smile even when you're sad?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- You have to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Do you prefer ice cream or frozen yogurt?
- What are you most passionate about?
- If you could change one part of your body or personality, what would it be?
- Who or what are you most proud of in your life?
Cute Things to Ask Your Crush
Sometimes, you don't need deep or serious questions; you want to have fun with your crush. With cute questions, you can get to know each other while still enjoying yourselves and making light conversation.
There's no worse feeling than running out of things to say in the middle of a conversation with your crush. These cute questions will keep the atmosphere fun and lively. You'll want to try them out soon;
- What is your biggest inspiration in life?
- What word do you say the most?
- Do you prefer going to your friend's house or having people come over to your house?
- Would you rather become an actor or a musician?
- What is something you can never get bored of doing?
- Would you ever write a song about someone you love?
- What do you enjoy doing on weekends?
- If you had all the time in the world, what would you do?
- Would you date someone smarter than you it someone more good-looking than you?
- Have you ever been in a one-sided relationship?
- What's a weird habit you have that everyone else hates?
- What part of your body or personality do you love the most?
- What's a compliment you regularly receive?
- What is something that scares you?
- Have you ever cried over a movie or book?
As you get to know your crush better, you can target your questions towards topics they're interested in or things they've said they like. This will keep them interested in the conversation
Good Questions to Ask Your Guy Crush
If you're trying to chat up your crush, you can't keep asking basic questions. The main thing you need to do is attract their attention, and to do this, you need fun, interesting questions that will spark their curiosity.
Remember that you don't want to seem boring with your questions, so try to be creative and ask some flirty questions, some funny questions, and you can get deep too if you want. Just ensure that the questions leave them intrigued by you.
Here are some good questions you can ask your guy crush;
- Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?
- How do you imagine your dream date?
- What's something you wish you were good at?
- What's something you've always excelled at without trying?
- Would you rather go to a fancy restaurant with your partner or watch a movie together?
- Do you have a favorite animal? What is it?
- If you could choose your name, what would it be?
- Did you have a weird dream last night? If yes, what was it?
- What do you find most attractive in people?
- What's something people do that annoys you?
- What are the top shows you've binge-watched?
Things to Ask Your Crush to Start a Conversation
We're all familiar with the nerves that accompany talking to your crush for the first time. It's normal sometimes to lose track of your words or forget what to say. That's why it's great to prepare questions to ask your crush.
With these questions, you no longer have to worry about what to say to your crush. The questions will pave the way to an interesting conversation between the two of you. It'll also help you get to know your crush on a deeper level and help you see whether or not there's a connection between the two of you.
That being said, here are some great questions to ask your crush to start a conversation;
- Would you prefer to be smart or happy? Why?
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What do you consider the easiest way to die?
- What's your favorite novel?
- What TV or movie character do you relate to a lot?
- If you found a time machine, would you travel to the past or the future?
- What song or movie are you currently obsessed with?
- Do you feel accomplished much in your life?
- Who's a celebrity you looked up to when you were younger, but now you don't like them anymore?
- If you could live another person's life, would it be?
There you have it. With these top-notch questions, you'll never run out of things to say to your crush.
The questions also ensure that there won't be any awkward silence or uncomfortable moments between both of you. You get to learn more about your crush, and they get to learn more about you. And you could play a simple game of '20 Questions' to spice up the conversation and avoid boredom.
Just remember to have fun with your questions, and don't take the answers too seriously. And try not to let your nerves get in the way of enjoying time with your crush.