Cool and Warm Words: What to Say to a Girl to Make Her Smile
The Best Things to Say to a Girl to Make Her Happy
Wanting to know how to make a girl smile Clueless about the best words and things to say to a girl to make her happy?
Search no further!
Some of the most amazing, awesome things to say to a girl to make her smile are here; yours for the happy taking. Some words are so captivating, your precious lady will surely get inspired and totally fired up—after chuckling, giggling, and guffawing.
Why is it so important to pursue things to say to make a girl blush, things to say to make a girl smile, and things to tell a girl to make her happy, anyway?
Simple. Joy is a girl’s BFF. Being happy makes her sparkle, shine like a diamond in the light. When joyful, she works wonders for herself and the persons around her. Joy is the perfume she wears perfectly and uses to affect others stark positively.
What are words and phrases to tell a girl to make her smile and feel exceptionally happy?
Happy words, phrases, clauses, sentences, and paragraphs come in different forms, and they fall under various categories, including:
- Words of Wisdom
- Song Lyrics
- Personal Questions
What to say to a girl to make her smile depends on your relationship with her. If you two have been buddies since kindergarten but haven’t had the chance to hang out in a cozy, romantic setting, you can tell jokes that will make her laugh out loud. But if you aren’t too familiar with the girl, deliver neutral words, phrases, clauses, sentences, or even lengthy paragraphs to light up her face, brighten her day, and leave her overwhelmingly happy.
Here are staggeringly silly lines that will surely make a girl smile, if not laugh charmingly, hilariously hard:
Boy: Our principal is an idiot.
Girl: Do you know who I am?
Girl: I’m that “idiot” principal’s daughter.
Boy: Do you know who I am?
Boy: Good! (He walks away. Super-fast.)
Girlfriend: I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?
Boyfriend: You’ve got perfect eyesight.
Grammar Teacher (in her early 60s): If I say, “I’m beautiful,” what tense am I using?
Middle School Student: Past, obviously.
Little Boy (gazing at the night sky outside the window): Dad, how do stars die?
Dad (not looking up from the book he’s reading by the lamp): From an overdose, usually.
Teacher: Pupils here who think they’re dumb may stand up.
Teacher: I’m pretty sure there are at least a couple of dumb people in this class.
Little Pete rises from his seat.
Teacher: Oh, poor little Pete. Do you think you’re stupid?
Little Pete: Nope. I just feel bad that you’re the only one standing.
Why did the baby strawberry cry? His parents were in a jam.
Words of Wisdom
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. (Phyllis Diller)
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. (Omar Khayyam)
- Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are. (Ariana Grande)
- Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within. So, even if you’re not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy. (Nicole Scherzinger)
- Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn)
- If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. (Andy Rooney)
- It’s never too late—never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. (Jane Fonda)
- Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. (Abraham Lincoln)
- Now and then, it’s a good pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. (Guillaume Apollinaire)
- Smile; it’s free therapy. (Douglas Horton)
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. (Dale Carnegie)
- The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. (Henry Ward Beecher)
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. (Anne Frank)
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. (Golda Meir)
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. (Marcus Aurelius)
- With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. (Max Ehrmann)
There are literally thousands of happy songs to cue you in on the perfect words, phrases, lines, and such things to say to a girl to make her smile—to make her feel extremely good about herself and the world spinning around her.
Some musical marvels are uproariously upbeat; others, niftily nostalgic. Some are refreshing and rejuvenating; others, sappy and mushy. The tempo won’t matter, as long as the message fits the occasion, suits the lovely lady, and leaves her undeniably happy.
Here are half a dozen meaningful English-language songs with captivating lyrics likely to win the beautiful hearts, magnificent minds, and winsome smiles of girls:
- - “Don’t Worry Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin
- - “If You Wanna Be Happy” by Jimmy Soul
- - “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- - “Happy Together” by The Turtles
- - “Happiness,” as written by Clark Gesner for the musical You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- - “Life’s a Happy Song,” as written by Bret McKenzie for the film The Muppets
Tip: Even if you can’t legitimately carry a tune, singing happy songs to your totally splendid girl will undoubtedly leave her beaming in sheer delight and chuckling like a cheery cherub!
Here are half a dozen inquiring words, phrases, clauses, and sentences to leave the great gal simultaneously thinking really hard, cracking a mind-blowing smile, and engaging in profound yet happy conversations with you:
- - Can you say “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”... backward?
- - Do you secretly wish Santa and his reindeer were real?
- - If your life were a movie, what title would you give it?
- - What’s the craziest prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
- - What’s your favorite fairy tale growing up?
- - Would you rather be tremendously good at playing all popular musical instruments than be fluent in every widely spoken language?
Still, intently looking for what to say to a girl to make her smile? Book passages and poetry lines are other sources of hale, hearty, and happy words, phrases, clauses, sentences, and paragraphs to brighten up the lady’s mood and boost her morale.
30 Neat Things to Tell Your Girlfriend to Make Her Smile
Jolly jokes, quirky quips, and wondrous words of wisdom are certifiably good. But sincerely expressed compliments are worthier happy things to tell your girlfriend to make her smile!
Compliments or words of admiration and praise are great winners because they’re strikingly personal and solely intended for the vivacious lady love of your otherwise-dull life.
Some customizable happy things to say to a girl to make her smile:
- - Hey, I’m your biggest fan.
- - How come jokes are extremely hilarious when you’re the one telling them?
- - I love how you can be the sunshine to others around you.
- - I love how you can encourage others to live their dream.
- - I love your style because it’s so refreshingly unique.
- - It’s your grace that keeps my faith in humanity.
- - The twinkle in your eyes when you chuckle is enough to brighten my day.
- - Wonderful must be your middle name.
- - You are enough, perfectly enough.
- - You inspire me to become the best version of myself.
- - You are magnanimity personified.
- - You are queen, and so shall you be for the rest of your life—and mine, too.
Some more customizable happy praise words and lines that make your girlfriend smile:
- - As far as I’m concerned, no girl in this world can hold a candle to you.
- - Did you know? You’re the epitome of adorable.
- - How awfully boring must my world be without your laughter.
- - How insufferably ugly must my world be without your friendship.
- - How horribly messy must my world be without your wisdom.
- - That’s quite an admirable head you have on your shoulders.
- - The human race sure is awesome with amazing people like you.
- - What a breath of fresh air you are!
- - You are so forgiving and generous; you laugh at my jokes.
- - You’re beautiful inside out, and the planet is lucky to have you on it.
- - You’re one terrific, tough cookie.
- - You’re such a silver lining to my gray clouds and overcast skies. And I’m grateful for that.
Half a dozen happy words, sweet sentences, and cute things to say to your girlfriend to make her smile and immediately want to hug you:
- - I’m calling Dr. Tony Fauci and the local public health authorities to report that your laughter is highly contagious.
- - I’m calling Dr. Tony Fauci and the local public health authorities to report that your cheerfulness is irreversibly infectious.
- - You must be from outer space. No girl on Earth can be simultaneously adorable and alluring.
- - You’re a plush toy come alive!
- - You’re like a feather that tickles my heart and soul.
- - Your middle name is most likely Honey. You’re naturally sweet.
But how to make a girl smile—as in smile an officially humongous smile—at that shower of compliments and praise words?
Simple: Deliver words, phrases, and lines straight from your happy heart, with a happy beam on your happy face. Happy can’t be emphasized enough.
More Nice Things to Tell Your Girlfriend to Make Her Smile
So, okay. You’ve run out of splendidly sweet things to make your girlfriend smile because the supply of smile-inducing and happy phrases stockpiled in your arsenal has run low. You’re now nervously groping for words to say to a girl to make her smile.
Don’t get unnecessarily anxious and downright afraid.
Here are more suggestions on what to say to a girl to make her day—the words to convey an appreciation of her presence and your happy, tantalizing togetherness:
- - “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.” Thanks to my friend, the English poet Alfred Lord Tennyson, who wrote this for me to give you.
- - “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” Thanks to my friend, the German-Swiss poet and novelist Hermann Hesse, who wrote this for me to give you.
- - “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” Thanks to my friend, the American writer E. E. Cummings, who wrote this for me to give you.
- - “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” Thanks to my friend, the English poet and playwright Robert Browning, who wrote this for me to give you.
- - “No words can express how much I love you and how much I’m grateful for this precious thing we have together. So I’ll just hold you tight and embrace you even tighter.” Thanks to you, my otherwise-uninspired self was able to compose these lines to express my feelings.
Now, if you’re single and heart-wrenchingly dying to connect with the girl you’re irrationally crushing on—and you have her number but can’t smartly figure out what to say to her to make her smile—don’t surrender easily.
The exceptionally helpful English language abounds with endearing things to say to a female to make her smile. All you have to do is pursue and grab the perfect happy words, phrases, clauses, and sentences to customize and jazz up.
Some humor-packed word prompts on how to make a girl smile on chat and bring joy to your crush electronically, which you can tweak accordingly:
- - Care for a chat that’s at once relaxing and refreshing?
- - I’m 100% positive that you’re a dictionary. You add meaning to my life.
- - I’m 100% positive you’re a magician. You make the world around me disappear when we’re chatting.
- - I’m 100% positive you’re a magnet. You attract me over and over...and over again.
- - Your parents must be master bakers because you’re as fluffy and fascinating as chiffon cake.
And some incredibly arresting word prompts on how to make a girl feel happy through text:
- - Care to turn my dull life around?
- - Good morning! You were in my dreams last night.
- - Hi, pretty one. How’s your day going?
- - Is it obv that I find you extraordinarily attractive?
- - FYI, U R always on my mind.
- - Serious issue: I can’t stop thinking of you.
- - It’s a lovely day, much like you.
- - U R ABC: adorable, beautiful, cool.
- - U R def stunning!
- - U R more than just a QT.
Go on, craft those affectionate words rich in humor and hilarity. Be genuinely happy, making your marvelous girl smile, chuckle, giggle, and guffaw with abandon. Because if you can make her laugh, as sultry Marilyn Monroe once advised, you can make her do anything.