Find and Send the Most Beautiful Compliment to a Girlfriend
Lovely Compliment for Girlfriend: Why This Is Important
Saying neat and nice things to people to make them feel good about themselves is a great gesture. But uttering nifty words—particularly awesome and amazing compliments for your girlfriend—to make your gorgeous and gracious significant other feel truly special is absolutely even better!
A love compliment for a girlfriend is like a cool twinkle in the eye, a warm embrace, and a freshly picked and plump red rose that altogether express your overflowing happiness to be with her. She will surely appreciate the wonderful words you send her way that describe her remarkable existence and amazing beauty inside out.
Whether or not your amazing dearly beloved admits it, receiving words of admiration is equivalent to drinking the elixir of love and savoring the ambrosia of romance.
An admiring remark reassures your girlfriend of her worth as a human being and her value as your perfect match. It satisfies her senses and inspires her to help make your relationship stronger and more exciting. You know this is true if you’re the sort of boyfriend who generously compliments his girlfriend. But if you’re the opposite, don’t wait until it’s too late. Say the magic words of reassurance as often as possible. It won’t hurt doing this amazing thing every so often, as long as you’re truthful and sincere.
Amazing compliment words for girls who are special come in all shapes and sizes, in all hues and shades, so to speak. How you express these words depends on what the lovely lady wants to see and read, hear, listen to, touch, and feel. Some ladies love funny stuff, while others love more serious messages.
The types of nifty remarks for your significant another include:
Love Compliment for Gf: Different Ways of Saying It
If you are a person of few words who loves your amazing lady to the moon and back but cannot articulate your deep affection and find it difficult to express it to her, draw inspiration from songs, books, plays, poems, and other sources are providing love compliment for girlfriend.
A dozen examples of amazing romantic pop songs in the English language that are brimming with words of high regard for sweethearts are:
- “‘A’ You’re Adorable” by Perry Como and The Fontane Sisters
- “A Groovy Kind of Love” by Phil Collins
- “Beautiful Soul” by Jesse McCartney
- “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” by Frankie Valli
- “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” by Queen
- “Of All the Things” by Dennis Lambert
- “Here, There and Everywhere” by The Beatles
- “Kiss from a Rose” by Seal
- “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
- “You Are My Sunshine” by Jimmie Davis
- “You Are So Beautiful” by Joe Cocker
- “Zoom” by Fat Larry’s Band
And a dozen examples of amazing quotable quotes from classic novels, plays, poems, and essays are:
- “Anyone who has seen her smile has known perfection. She instills grace in every common thing and divinity in every careless gesture. Venus in her shell was never so lovely, and Diana in the forest never so graceful as you,” as Edmond Rostan wrote in Cyrano de Bergerac.
- “As I got to know you, I began to realize that beauty was the least of your qualities. I became fascinated by your goodness. I was drawn in by it. I didn’t understand what was happening to me. And it was only when I began to feel actual, physical pain every time you left the room that it finally dawned on me: I was in love, for the first time in my life,” as Pierre Choderlos de Laclos wrote in his epistolary fiction Dangerous Liaisons.
- “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches,” as William Goldman wrote in his novel The Princess Bride.
- “I want to do with you what spring does with cherry trees,” as Pablo Neruda wrote in his anthology Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair.
- “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more,” as Jane Austen wrote in her novel Emma.
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you,” as Virginia Woolf wrote in one of her later-published diaries.
- “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight,” as Vladimir Nabokov wrote in his novel Lolita.
- “Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted his whole life answering,” as written by Nicole Krauss in her novel The History of Love.
- “She was more than human to me. She was a Fairy, a Sylph; I don’t know what she was—anything that no one ever saw and everything that everybody ever wanted. I was swallowed up in an abyss of love in an instant,” as Charles Dickens wrote in his Bildungsroman piece David Copperfield.
- “The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air, all round him,” as George Orwell wrote in his novel 1984.
- “Why, darling, I don’t live at all when I’m not with you,” as Ernest Hemingway wrote in his novel A Farewell to Arms.
- “You are the friend to whom my soul is attached as to its better half. You are dearer to me than language has the power of telling,” as Frances Burnett wrote in her novel Evelina.
If you are waxing poetic and love to quote the Bard of Avon, here are a couple of amazing lines from Shakespeare’s plays:
- “Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service,” as the character Ferdinand declares in The Tempest.
- “I do love nothing in the world so well as you: is not that strange?” as the character Benedick professes in Much Ado About Nothing.
You get the idea.
And here are 101 awesome and amazing compliments for your girlfriend that are ready for delivery:
Cheesy Compliments to Give a Girl
- - Aren’t you a dictionary! You add meaning to my life.
- - Aren’t you a magician! Whenever I look at you, the world around us disappears.
- - Aren’t you a magnet! You sure attract me over and over and over again.
- - Aren’t you a parking ticket! You’ve got fine all over you.
- - Aren’t you a smartphone! Without having you near me and touching you, I’d die.
- - Aren’t you a thesaurus! You have a way with words.
- - Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- - Do I know you? ‘Cause, you look exactly like my dream girl and perfect match.
- - Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
- - I must be a car. ‘Cause you drive me crazy.
- - I must be a museum that’s more popular than the Louvre for keeping a masterpiece like you.
- - I must be the luckiest person in the world for always being touched by an angel.
- - I should call the cops and rat on you. It’s illegal to be a bombshell.
- - Is the sun shining brightly, or did you just beam at me?
- - Is there an airport nearby, or is it just my heart taking off because you’re next to me?
- - No photographer here, but I can picture myself, and you live happily ever after.
- - There must be something wrong with my eyes. I can’t take them off of you.
- - Is your dad a boxer? ‘Cause, you’re a total knockout!
- - Is your dad a robber? ‘Cause someone stole stars from the sky and put their sparkle in your eyes.
- - Is your dad an alien? ‘Cause, there’s nothing quite like you here on Earth.
- - My favorite color is whatever you’re wearing.
- - Please take me to the emergency room. I broke my leg falling for you.
- - Whoever says Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth has never stood next to you.
- - You must be a broom. You sweep me off my feet.
- - You must be a genie for making my wishes your command and my dreams come true.
- - You must be a powerful light switch for always turning me on.
- - You must be a thief for stealing my heart.
- - You must be tired from running through my mind all day.
- - Your license must be suspended for driving me crazy.
- - You’re pretty, and I’m cute. That’s why together, we’re pretty cute.
- - You’re so adorable; you can get away with traffic offenses every time.
- - Your middle name must be Google for having everything I’m searching for.
- - Your middle name must be Miracle ‘cause you’re the answer to my prayers.
Corny Compliments for Your Girlfriend
- - Do you enjoy eating vegetables? ‘Cause I love you from my head, tomatoes.
- - Do you love Star Wars? ‘Cause Yoda only one for me.
- - Honey, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
- - Maybe I’m corny, but you’re a-maïze-ing!
- - There’s ordinary. And then there’s you.
- - There’s regular. And then there’s you.
- - Your like math, difficult at times but worth learning and understanding.
Sweet Remarks to Your Girlfriend
- - Actions speak louder than words, and yours tell an incredible story.
- - Are your parent's royalty? ‘Cause, you’re magnificent and regal.
- - Aren’t you a camera! Every time I look at you, I smile.
- - Aren’t you a unicorn! You have the magical power to grant me my one special wish: to be with you always.
- - How do you manage to find silver linings in all those gray clouds?
- - I love your grace and graciousness and everything in between.
- - I’d say God bless you, but it looks like he already did many times over!
- - I’d still love you even if you hadn’t showered for a week.
- - I’m more than glad that we can do stupid things together.
- - I’m shocked that you find me great to hang out with.
- - Is there anything marvelous you can’t do?
- - Life without you is like a broken pencil: pointless.
- - Life’s incredibly kind to me! I can’t believe I’m with you, the girl of my dreams.
- - On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a resounding 11.
- - Roses are red, violets are blue. Beautiful in my world consists of no one but you.
- - Thank you for accepting me in spite of me.
- - The one thing I love about you is that there’s a lot more than one thing to love about you.
- - Why are you effortlessly wonderful?
- - Why do you always know how to make me feel at home?
- - You have an uncanny talent for turning bad situations into good ones.
- - You do your loved ones proud.
- - You have an impressive memory. You remember the tiniest details about me.
- - You look like what cherub hymns sound like.
- - You must be a huge box of crayons for coloring my world.
- - You take human goodness to a significantly higher level.
- - You’re a lot more amazing than chocolate cake.
- - You’re cool because you don’t judge me, even if I do something lame.
- - You’re cooler than the dap and warmer than the pinky swear.
- - You’re more delightful than all the hearts and flowers and rainbows in the world.
- - You’re my best friend, a partner in romance and life adventures, and my perfect match rolled into one.
- - You’re my queen.
- - You’re ridiculously beautiful inside out.
- - You’re seriously funny, darling, and you have an uncanny knack for making everyone laugh heartily.
- - You’re so adorable; babies and puppies and kittens envy you.
- - You’re so brave; you can protect my good self from the bad me.
- - You’re such a magician; you can turn awful to awesome.
- - Your kindness is like a balm to everyone who experiences it.
- - Your parents deserve a gold medal for a job well done.
- - Your smile makes my day.
- - Your grace is just as stunning as your beauty.
Spicy Remarks to Your Girlfriend
- - Aren’t you a campfire! You’re hot, and I want s’more.
- - Aren’t you a pair of sweatpants! I feel comfy having you around.
- - Did you just come out of the oven? You’re sizzling hot.
- - I could kiss you forever, woman!
- - Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
- - Love every inch of you, even the soft skin between your toes.
- - Is your dad a chocolatier? ‘Cause, you’re mouth-watering and addictive.
- - Is your dad a Michelin-starred chef? ‘Cause, you’re scrumptious and filling.
- - That naughty twinkle in your eye tickles me.
- - You could never be ice cream because you’re hot.
- - You’re more fun to pop than bubble wrap!
- - You’re so hot; you must be the reason for global warming.
- - You’re so sexy; children shouldn’t be allowed to look at you without parental supervision.
- - You’re so stirring; I get excited every time I see you.
Refreshing Words to Give Your Girl
- - In a world of acid rain, you’re pure water.
- - You always make me feel like I just came out of the shower.
- - You’re as cool, sparkling, and flowing like spring water.
- - You’re more splashing fun than a pool filled with colored balls and candy.
- - You’re my favorite drunken karaoke partner.
- - You’re way cooler than a secret handshake.
- - You’re way more thirst-quenching than the best beverages in the world!
Once you have found a word, phrase, or sentence that perfectly fits the occasion, tweak it according to your style. Practice saying the amazing love compliment for GF or draft the exact lines before actually conveying your spoken or written message.
Silence and Then Some: A Lovely Compliment for Girlfriend
If you are looking for a soulful, totally lovely compliment for a girlfriend who feels unsure of herself, try something as amazing as this: “You are enough, perfectly enough.”
A couple of other explosively amazing, good compliments for girlfriend are:
- “I win the jackpot every time you say you love me.”
- “I respect, trust, and love you for being you.”
As for the most awesome unspoken or unwritten compliment to a girlfriend—one of the most amazing compliments for your girlfriend ever—it’s this: a tight hug. Draw her into your arms and keep her close to you, so she will feel that she’s too beautiful inside out to let go of.
Sometimes, silence coupled with a heartening embrace is all that’s needed between the two of you. The amazing, calming gesture is an entire package of the most beautiful compliments for your girlfriend.