Always Be Ready with a Funny Joke to Tell Your Girlfriend
Girlfriend Jokes: Why Bad Relationship Jokes Can Be Good
Jokes are a way of bringing out laughter in people. And good or bad relationship jokes—boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife one-liners, and funny stuff in between—are effective means of reawakening the sleeping humor in individuals. These are also sure-fire means of restoring joy between the partners in a fading romance.
The reason for all this?
Laughter, as all the past and present generations, have proven, is the best and most widely available medicine. It’s free and powerful. It relieves sadness symptoms, treats boredom and lethargy, and can even cure illnesses associated with the disappearing magic of love.
There are various sorts of humor-filled lines that romantic partners crack, and these include:
- Charmingly Corny
- Fair-to-Middling Funny
- Downright Heartily Hilarious
If you’re a guy seeking to tickle your girlfriend’s funny bone but can’t craft humorous phrases and sentences, let alone drum up a punchline, just go to the search engine blank and type “jokes to tell my girlfriend.” Hit send.
For instant gratification, read on and get myriads of ideas.
Here are some charmingly corny but funny jokes to make your girlfriend laugh (or cry in delight because it’s criminally corny):
- How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? It gave her a ring.
- I gave my date a bottle of tonic water. Schwepped her off her feet.
- I once fell in love with a girl who only knew 4 vowels. She didn’t know I existed.
- Lady, if your boyfriend can’t appreciate your fruit jokes, it’s best to let that mango.
- My name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Here are some fair-to-middling funny things to tell your girlfriend:
- What did the macho boat say to the sexy boat? Are you up for some splashing row-mance?
- What did the patient with the broken leg say to the doctor? Hey, doc, I’ve a crutch on you.
- What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts.
- What does the ghost call his true love? Ghoul-friend.
- What happened when the two vampires went on a blind date? Love at first bite.
- What type of ship has two mates but no captain? A relationship.
- Why should you never break up with your girlfriend who works at the zoo? Because she’s a keeper.
- Why should you never break up with a goalie? Because he’s a keeper.
- Why should you never fall in love with a pastry chef? He’ll dessert you.
- Why should you not marry a tennis player? Because love means nothing to them.
Here are some heartily hilarious, crazy jokes to tell your girlfriend:
- After a long time, I told my hot coworker how I felt. Turns out she felt the same way. So, I turned on the air conditioner.
- I told my girlfriend she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.
- Love is telling someone to go to hell and worrying about them getting there safely.
- My girlfriend was complaining last night that I never listen to her. Or something like that.
- What do people say to their single friends on Valentine’s Day? Happy Independence Day!
As for the downright dirty good and a bad relationship, stuff racks your brains and jogs your memory for personalized words. The phrase “private joke” was not invented for nothing, and whatever you come up with that falls under this behind-closed-doors category can only be shared between you and your significant other.
If you haven’t tried inventing dirty lines for your S.O.’s funny bone, don’t lose hope and confidence. Just squeeze out your creative juices to come up with lines and situations that could have an awesome and amazing punchline.
Let your invention season and spice up your love life and make your relationship more savory, sweeter-than-sweet, and totally scrumptious.
Bad Relationship Lines
Here are some bad relationship lines to share with your beloved woman:
- Baby, you’re like dandruff because I just can’t get you out of my head no matter how I try.
- Baby, you’re like my asthma. You won’t stop taking my breath away.
- Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day? Yes, February 14th.
- I’m so mighty, I tell my girlfriend who’s boss in the house. I do this by holding a mirror up to her face.
- Me, serious: I love you so much I don’t want to lose you. Girlfriend, giggling: Is that you or the beer talking? Me: It’s me. Talking to the beer.
- Relationships are comparable to algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y.
- What’s the difference between love and marriage? Love is blind. Marriage is an eye-opener.
- What’s the difference between love and marriage? Love is the one long, sweet dream. Marriage is the alarm clock.
Bad relationship lines do not mean vile. Naughty and slightly mischievous, maybe, but not offensive.
Good Relationship One-Liners
Here are some good relationship fun phrases to share with your treasured lady, good jokes to tell your girlfriend:
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Alec. Alec who? Alec you!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive who? Olive you!
Not every person can crack good or bad relationship humor words—boyfriend and girlfriend jokes, husband and wife frivolities, and funny stuff in between—but an individual can always try, right? This is especially so if the romance has gone bland and the friendship has terribly soured, and humor is necessary to help solve the worsening problem.
The goal of collecting funny jokes to say to your girlfriend and then delivering them is to re-engage each other in merrymaking and, ultimately, in staying very, very happy together.
Beautiful Jokes for Girlfriend: A Total Must Be in Merrymaking
Whether it’s good or bad relationship humor you’re sharing with her, it’s absolutely fine. Relationships need the sort of enrichment that the hilarious stuff provides.
Cracking good or bad romantic jokes to tell your gf can happen in the morning or evening, at dawn or dusk, noon or midnight, or any minute in between. Humor and laughter aren’t all that fussy about the time they will brighten up the relationship, and their surprise appearance makes everything even more exciting.
Here a few more of those beautiful, funny jokes to make your girlfriend laugh:
- My girlfriend asks, “Am I pretty or ugly?” I reply, “Both, darling. You’re pretty ugly.”
- My girlfriend says she’s leaving me because I’m obsessed with wearing different clothes every hour on the hour. I stop her and exclaim, “Wait! I can change.”
- My girlfriend tells me that I twist everything she says to my advantage. I give her an ear-to-ear grin because I take it as a compliment.
And here are a couple of cute love jokes for girlfriend and even for boyfriend:
- My girlfriend asks, “Is Google male or female?” I reply, “Female, because she doesn’t let me finish a sentence before making a suggestion.”
- My girlfriend specified that she wanted a perfect out-of-town vacation, so I had to stay home!
What are good or bad jokes to tell her, your darling girl, that you’ve laughed at yourself? If you have some beautifully hilarious ones to make your girlfriend giggle, chuckle, or even guffaw, list them down and practice telling each one.
Beautiful Jokes for Girlfriend: Staying Very Happy Together
Staying very happy together, strengthening the relationship, and keeping the magic and flame of romance burning means many things. This includes being prepared to deliver something to girlfriend or wife dearest—and be ready to laugh at her good, bad, and worst funny contribution.
Some examples of awesomely, beautifully bad relationship and incredibly chuckle-worthy multi-liners to tell your girlfriend or wife:
- I thought I’d won an argument with my girlfriend as to how to arrange the furniture in the dining room. But when I got home, the tables were turned.
- My girlfriend always prefers the stairs, while I always like to take the elevator. We were raised differently, indeed!
- Wife: Do you want dinner? Husband: Sure! What are my choices? Wife: Yes or No.
Some more amazingly funny jokes to make your girlfriend laugh, especially if she’s your longtime significant other, and bad jokes to make your wife laugh:
- My girlfriend keeps telling me that I’m a cheapskate. I’m not buying it.
- My girlfriend thinks I don’t respect her privacy enough. At least, that’s what it says in her diary.
- My wife apologized for the first time today. She said she’s sorry for ever marrying me.
- My wife says I’ve wasted money on an enormous frame for our wedding photo. I think she should look at the bigger picture.
- My wife won’t stop complaining about how long she spends breast pumping for our newborn son. She’s really milking the thing for all its worth.
And here are a couple of humorous stories that you should be extra careful and cautious to say:
- I just ended a long-term relationship today. I’m not too bothered because it wasn’t mine.
- Son: Dad, I’ve heard that in some parts of the world, a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her. Father: Son, that’s true everywhere.
Again, if you expect a gladness-packed guffaw, laugh (or, at least, grin) back when your girl jokes, even if it’s horrendously corny or cheesy. Romance is a two-way street, a give-and-take relationship, and the frivolities and good-naturedness come from both sides.
Romantic Joke for Girlfriend: Why You Seriously Need It
Good and bad relationship hilarities, including that naughty and nifty romantic joke for a girlfriend, spell the health and wellness status of your romance. This is why you should be serious about cracking humorous sentences and making your significant another laugh.
The funny jokes to make your girlfriend laugh are actually worth a lot more than expensive dinners and gifts. They’re free, after all, but priceless all the same.
Apart from the out-and-out bad and hilarious, find romantic jokes to tell your girlfriend. Not only will the twinkle in her eye return and the giggle come out of her lips, but she will also hug you to show appreciation for your relationship.
Romantic Joke for Girlfriend: A Funny One to Crack
Here are a dozen romantic, funny lines for the lady you love so bad:
- I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
- I’m no photographer, but I can picture us in health and sickness, in good times and bad.
- It must have hurt bad when you fell from heaven.
- Did you know? We committed a perfect crime together. You stole my heart, and I stole yours.
- Even without gravity on Earth, I’d still fall for you.
- We must be sweatpants. We make a comfortable pair.
- Why are my feet getting cold? Because you knocked my socks off.
- You must be a cat. Because of I feline a connection between us. Someday, I’ll meow-y you.
- You must be a dog. Because I canine live without you.
- You must be coffee. Because I like you a latte.
- You must be Wi-Fi. Because I’m feeling a strong connection.
- You must have French heritage. Because Eiffel for you.
And here are half a dozen of the bad and worst knock-knock lines for your girlfriend:
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Al. Al who? Al always loves you.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Candice. Candice who? Candice, be love, I’m feeling right now?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Frank. Frank who? Frank, you for loving me!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Juno. Juno who? Juno, that I love you so bad?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pauline. Pauline who? I’m Pauline in love with you all over again.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? William. William who? Williamarry me?
It doesn’t matter if the lines are bad, extremely bad, cloyingly bad. You love the lady really bad, so the “bad” near-diabetic humor stays.
What romantic hilarity will you craft today for the girl you cherish so bad?
Romantic Joke for Girlfriend: An Even Funnier One to Crack
A half a dozen more of the bad and worst romantic one- or two-liners that will make the love of your life beam and burst out laughing:
- Are you familiar with that tingly feeling that you get in your body when you start to develop feelings for someone? That feeling is actually all of your common sense leaving your body.
- I invited my girlfriend to go to the gym with me, but she stood me up. I guess the two of us aren’t going to work out.
- I used to date a hopeless hoarder, and she broke up with me. That stung extra hard. I was like the only thing she could get rid of.
- My girlfriend and I love and understand each other so much; we often laugh about how competitive we are. But I’m sure I laugh more.
- My girlfriend said to me last night, “You treat our relationship like some kind of game!” That, unfortunately, cost her 12 points and a bonus chance.
- There were two antennas that met on a roof. They fell in love and decided to get married. The ceremony was nothing fancy, but you could tell that they had a very strong connection.