21 Questions To Ask a Guy
Talking to guys can sometimes be nerve-wracking, especially when it's someone you like. But with the right questions, you might be able to talk freely with guys without any issues.
These questions will help you start and maintain conversations with your guy friends.
Remember to be creative with your questions. Every guy is different, so try to pick questions that match your hobbies or things you feel will interest them. This will keep them engaged in the conversation and will ensure they don't get bored.
Here are 21 top-quality questions you can use when talking with a guy:
- What are some childish you still enjoy doing?
- What was the most exciting moment of your life?
- Do you have any big doubts?
- What does it take for someone to lose your respect?
- If you could mirror your life after any movie, what would you choose?
- Are you a very clumsy person?
- What is the biggest turn-off you have?
- What are some assumptions people usually have about you?
- Would you do anything for 10 million dollars?
- What is the biggest risk you've ever taken? Did it pay off?
- If you could become gain one superpower, what would you choose?
- Do you often get scared when you're alone in the dark?
- What are your guilty pleasure movie and song?
- Do you think humanity will be able to travel to Mars in a few years?
- What is something you can never get tired of doing?
- If you could design your perfect house, how would it look?
- What is the most interesting random fact you know?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Is there any celebrity you idolize? If yes, why them?
- What were you most passionate about as a kid? Are you still into it now?
- If a world war happened today, do you think you'd survive?
21 Interesting Questions to Ask a Guy
You don't want to bore the guy, so you have to find quality, interesting questions to ask him. These questions could range from different topics and could be funny, deep, random, etc. The main point is that it should be interesting enough to captivate him.
However, while it is great to ask questions you feel they'll be interested in, try asking a few of the slightly calmer questions once in a while. You'd be surprised about the type of questions that intrigue them.
Here are 21 interesting questions to ask a guy:
- You have a medical condition that allows you to eat either frog all your life or bugs your life; what would you choose?
- Do you often get stressed out over little things?
- What major events in your life shaped you into the person you are today?
- Do you ever think about traveling the world someday?
- What's something about that you wouldn't ever change?
- How long can you go without being on social media?
- You're traveling to a deserted island for two weeks, and you can only bring three things besides food; what would you bring?
- Do you believe in ghosts and other supernatural entities?
- What creeps you out a lot in people?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Do you think the world will look much different in about 30 years?
- What is your stance on politics?
- If you could live in any historical period, where would you go?
- Do you think how happy you are is affected by the amount the money you have?
- Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi? Why?
- Do you wear shirts under your hoodie?
- Have you ever used drugs before? If yes, how did it feel?
- What do you think about global warming? Do you think the government just made it up?
- Are you a religious person, and have you ever been around people with extreme religious beliefs?
- What're the craziest things you've ever done?
- Do you like eating breakfast in bed? Or are you not a morning person?
21 Question Ideas to Ask a Guy
No matter how good you are at maintaining conversations, it's always helpful to keep question ideas in your head so you never run out of what to say.
These question ideas help steer the conversation in the right direction and ensure that you're not repetitive or boring. It also allows you to touch on various topics within a short period.
Question ideas could range from funny questions to flirty questions to deep questions. You should try asking different types of questions in the conversation, so you don't seem boring.
Here are some good question ideas you could use;
- Funny questions - these questions are great in lightening the mood. They often come at the beginning of the conversation before things get serious.
- Cute questions - these questions aren't serious at all. They're only supposed to lighten the mood and maybe prompt some cute stories from the guy.
- Flirty questions - if you like the guy you're talking to, flirty questions are a great way to get to know more about him while also flirting with him.
- When it's time for serious talk, deep questions allow both of you to know each other deeply and see your viewpoint on various issues.
- Random questions - these type of questions allows you to experiment. You can ask any time of questions here, but try to keep away from overly deep or sensitive topics.
- Crazy questions - the point of crazy questions is for both of you to enjoy yourselves and have a good time. Let your questions be as wild as possible.
- Personal questions - personal questions only work if you know things about the guy you're talking to. This way, you can target your questions towards things he likes or some experience you know he's had. If you don't know much about him, you could always ask questions that reveal personal information. But try to avoid seeming too invasive.
21 Serious Questions to Ask a Guy
Sometimes, it's not all about the jokes and the comedy. While you want to seem funny, you also want to show this guy that you're capable of serious conversation.
Your questions could range from different topics such as politics, religion, climate change to deep questions about life.
Who knows, he might be extremely interested in deep conversations. Depending on the conversation's mood, try to space your questions to ensure you hear his full answer. You could also give your view on certain questions and see how well the two of you match.
And if you feel the conversation is getting overly serious, you could make a joke or say something funny to lighten the mood.
Here are 21 serious questions you can ask a guy during conversations:
- What are your thoughts on life after death?
- Do you believe in predestined fate? Or do you feel we make our destiny as we grow?
- How do you cope with extreme stress?
- Could you sacrifice yourself to save someone you loved?
- Is there any situation where ethical and even needed?
- Do you think some hard drugs should be legal?
- Would you rather become terminally ill and know that you're dying or pass away quietly in your sleep?
- What do you consider the best way for the government to control its citizens?
- If you could dedicate to only one cause, what would it be?
- What do your view as your greatest achievement?
- How do you define success?
- What is something people complain about a lot, but you don't mind?
- If you meet any historical figure of your choice, who would you choose?
- What life stories would you share with your children? (assuming you have children)
- If you could become an expert at any skill or field, what would it be?
- What are your biggest regrets in life?
- Do you daydream a lot?
- What is something you wish you didn't know much about?
- What's your interpretation of the quote "Life isn't fair."?
- What's the biggest mistake you've ever made?
- Have you ever disliked someone or something for no reason?
21 Questions to Ask Someone You Like
Talking to your crush is serious business. You're not making conversation; you're trying to ask questions that will attract them to you and leave them intrigued.
You have to be clever when asking questions. Talk about funny and random topics like food, and movies, and stupid jokes. This will show your crush that you are happy to have fun.
At the same time, don't be afraid to get deep. You want to show variety in your questions. To assist you, here are 21 amazing questions you can ask someone you like:
- What's something you've done before that you definitely wouldn't do again?
- Are there any serious parts of your life that your parents know about?
- What's something you do often that would shock people?
- Do you think there's any such thing as a perfect relationship?
- Do you often envy others?
- Would you choose wisdom over happiness?
- Do you have any crushes on fictional characters?
- Have you ever thought about going into space?
- What was your biggest dream as a child?
- Do you act younger than your age or older than your age?
- Do you have any pets? If no, have you ever thought of getting one? If yes, what are their names and how are they like?
- What was the last book you truly enjoyed?
- What's your comfort movie? Why is it your comfort movie?
- What year of your life would you like to relive?
- If you could advise your younger self, what would you say?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- Do you view yourself as an assertive person?
- Would you trust your friends or your or partner with your secrets?
- You just won a million dollars; would you spend your money on your partner, friends, or family?
- How do you handle fear?
- If you were a musician, what would be the name of your first single and album?
Crazy Questions to Ask a Boy
It's time to get crazy. These questions are all about being wild and having fun. You want to show this boy that you know how to have and enjoy extreme fun.
Try not to be boring and let your questions be as crazy as possible. Remember that it's all for fun, so don't take the answers too seriously. Just try to enjoy yourself.
Here are some crazy questions to ask a boy:
- Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Did you enjoy it?
- What's the most stupid thing you've ever texted someone?
- What's the craziest dare you've ever done?
- What is a song you hate but are always singing?
- What are the craziest conspiracy theories you believe in?
- Who's your favorite comedian?
- What's the most stupid and hilarious joke you've ever heard or told?
- Can you guess what I'm thinking right now?
- When you were younger, did you ever think you had superpowers?
- Have you ever had imaginary friends? What were their names, and what could they do?
These questions can be used in any conversation you're in. They're great at building up a great atmosphere and ensuring that there's not a single awkward moment of silence.
Not only will the guy be entertained by the questions, but you'll be entertained as well. It also gives you a great opportunity to learn more about him and to learn more about yourself.
It's always best if you answer some questions as well. You could answer questions that he asks, or you could give your answers to your questions after he has answered. This makes it seem less like an interrogation and more like a conversation between friends.
Now you're properly equipped with the right questions to talk to any guy. Just make sure your questions are fun and lively, and you're good to go!