Amazing True Love Quotes and Sayings
Does True Love Exist Quotes? Explore Quotes About It
A person cannot live without faith in something. Therefore, the question arises: do true feelings exist?
Love is not an illusion or a fleeting emotion that may end soon. Skeptics say that true love doesn't exist. But it's hard to admit that feelings are just a figment of the imagination. On this page, we will tell you about things that will help you believe in true love.
Meeting someone you like is one thing. Staying loyal to one person despite any temptations, it's different. Anyone today says they feel their partner, but is it really true? Love is a special feeling.
For example, when you see mature couples holding hands and looking tenderly at each other, it proves that feelings really exist.
Quotes about love allow you to look into the heart and soul of the writer.
Even quotes about love show that feelings can be so real, sincere, and able to inspire a person. As you know, sometimes there can be quarrels and disagreements in any type of relationship. But true feelings overcome these difficulties, becoming even stronger, as it can find the safest way out of such situations.
“True love is not the number of kisses or how often you get them; true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.”
“Real love is not the fluttering feeling you have in the pit of your belly; it’s that gut feeling you have that they will show up when you need them the most. “
“True love, especially first love, can be so tumultuous and passionate that it feels like a violent journey.”
“True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the ‘I love you’s’ or the ‘I miss you’s,’ but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.”
“They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.”
“True love is the best thing in the world, except for cough drops.”
“If someone truly loves you, they won’t tell you love stories; they will make a love story with you.”
“True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”
“True love is a dedication to a cause; it is a willingness to fight for and protect what you have with them. If they are unwilling to fight for it, then they are just playing games.”
“What the heck is true love? I remember feeling, back when I was 12 and ‘going’ with this girl, ‘Is this true love?” – Matthew McConaughey.
“True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, it also holds you to a standard of accountability.” – Monica Johnson.
“Don’t ever be someone’s alternative, their second option. Love is a game of all or nothing; there’s no halfway commitment when it comes to loving someone for the rest of your life.”
Signs of true love
- The first sign of love is the desire of two people to spend more time together. It is important for partners to pay attention to each other; they want to talk more and understand each other better. These conversations usually focus on work, hobbies, or life plans.
- The second sign is the desire of partners to take care of each other. They constantly have a desire to help their soul mates. This also includes the desire to amuse their partner, to surprise him.
- Another sign of true love is a long non-recognition of their feelings. This is because a person is always afraid to be rejected after recognition. Only insincere people admit their feelings at the beginning of a relationship.
- The desire to touch is also a sign. This is not about hugging or kissing; this is about simple body contact when one partner seeks to say to the other, "I am here."
- A person completely surrenders to the relationship without any desires or expectations to get something back from his partner (the exception is getting similar feelings).
A strong interest in soulmate life cannot be fake. This is the main sign of love. The person usually wants to know as much as possible about the partner, how he or she spent his day, what makes him or her happy or upset.
Feel the Emotions with the Best True Love Quotes
If you need an answer to a question, "does everlasting, real, true feelings exist?" the answer is yes. However, there are various other attachments that are commonly mistaken as being love when in reality, they far from it. These attachments can be psychological, physical, or emotional, but regardless of their origin, they quite often provide only disappointment and pain. Sadly, such attachments are the only form of “love” many persons will ever experience, but this doesn't have to be so.
Love, both in friendship and romance, cannot exist without there being perfect trust. Love can exist without absolute trust.
Absolute trust, without limitations or reservations, is something that should be given to very few persons indeed, if anyone.
If you don't have enough words to express just how you feel, check out these true feeling quotes from some of the best wordsmiths. These sayings can melt someone's heart.
“True love doesn’t come to you; it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
“True love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“True love, to me, is when she’s the first thought that goes through your head when you wake up and the last thought that goes through your head before you go to sleep.” – Justin Timberlake
“Love is pure and true; love knows no gender.” – Tori Spelling
“It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.” – Bruce Forsyth
“It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they’re destined to be.” – Michelle Yeoh
“True love isn’t without a problem; it has many obstacles; true love is working through all of them and coming out happy with that someone on the other side.”
“Finding someone who makes you feel happy is not as important as someone who actively creates happiness around you, whose own happiness stimulates yours.”
“None of us feels the true love of God till we realize how wicked we are. But you can’t teach people that – they have to learn by experience.” – Dorothy L. Sayers.
“True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”
“Where love stops is where true love begins. There are those who were never meant to be part of your life, but you didn’t wait enough to find the one who would forever be a part of your life.”
Relationship hard time true love quotes
Love is, ultimately, a choice. It's a feeling, yes, but it's also a feeling that person decides to express. If you are with the wrong person, and you rely on retarded factors such as "chemistry," you may experience "true love," alas, it is not the lasting kind. If a person is mature enough, he or she may still love that person, even forever, while recognizing they were not suitable for each other. If you are with the soul mate, the person who is truly the most suitable for you based on a bazillion factors, you will experience amazing true feelings.
True love takes work. He needs tenderness and care, like any other undertaking in life. If you're wondering what makes true love special? If you want to know that you have found a real feeling and not just an affair? Well, that's exactly what we're going to show with this collection of true love quotes.
This collection of real true love quotes has been created for one reason, and that is that most persons don’t really understand what love really is. Many persons think love is a relationship where everything is right, and the partners never fight or disagree on things. The relationship is hard work. So how can you recognize a person that’s worth it?
We all want to meet the right person. We watch our friends get hurt and get broken. It is no wonder that many persons with trust issues because even the most loving partner could just be another fake.
- “You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.”
- “True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.” – Jennifer Aniston.
- “Always remember true love never fades away even if it is not reciprocated. It remains in the heart to purify and soften the soul.”
- “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” – Billy Graham.
- “When you truly love someone, you give everything you can and never expect a return.”
- “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” – Ricardo Montalban.
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare.
- “True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element of calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.” – Ellen G. White.
- “Life is a game, and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright.
- “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” – Torquato Tasso.
- “A lot of people think loving someone you should make you jealous, and restless but true love is where you find security; they give you no reason to doubt their loyalty.”
- “If you have to ask to be loved, if you are not their absolute attention, if they have to answer questions about their true intentions, then you are yet to find true love.”
- “True love does not just sacrifice, it’s about always finding the perfect reason to sacrifice anything for another person’s happiness; it’s consistent selflessness.”
True love is when you feel happy giving happiness to another person. If you can build love with someone, that's really great.
True love is the feeling when you look at someone, and he or she just understands you. Your partner knows your needs and desires, and you both put each other's happiness above your own. Falling in love is two completely different things. The first is a state of euphoria, pleasure, and an emotional outburst. Love is a conscious choice and the work of two people in a relationship.
Love is trusting, respecting. When a person is in love with someone, it is like this rush of being born again. At first, it is extremely overwhelming and a bit scary because they have no idea what these new feelings are and how or what to do with them.